The Rondrick Williamson Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Organization. The Foundation primary activities are to award scholarships to those individuals who satisfy certain criteria set forth in the Foundation's "Procedures for Awarding Scholarships to Individuals" section of its bylaws.
Applicants must meet each of the following standards:
- Must be eligible for a level of education (IE. Undergraduate) for which he or she seeks financial assistance.
- Must submit the required confidential application to the Foundation's Scholarship Committee.
- Must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Demonstrate sufficient academic ability to enable applicant to complete the courses of study necessary to graduate from the educational institution at which the applicant is about to enroll.
- Applicant should demonstrate the character and motivation to obtain an education and will be expected to work hard to complete his or her education.
- Exhibit some need for financial assistance to enable the applicant to complete applicant's studies and can demonstrate such fact by information submitted with the application
For more information Contact Dr. Williamson.